- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
- Partner-driven Australian security market drives world-leading growth for ESET
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
Building a Better Mousetrap in Anti-Malware
This story is becoming frustratingly old. Cyber threats are continuously advancing in their adaptability speed, sophistication, and degree of stealthiness. At the same time, the exposed footprint is expanding. More business operations are moving online and end-user devices—corporate-issued and user-owned—are expanding in number and variety. A reasonable question asked by executives responsible for making decisions on their organisations’ security budgets is whether their money and resources are being spent wisely. Are their businesses buying and using the best mix of security technologies to meet their needs and obligations? Read on.
For this report, some unique research methodologies that allowed us to discover some fascinating new information about how financial institutions can unlock the trust needed to digitally engage the ‘no-finapp-phobic’1 Gen X and Ys. Download whitepaper »
Although customer centricity has been discussed as a theory for some time, what’s less clear is how you drive customer centric change.This whitepaper provides a practical approach for businesses and CMOs to use as a starting point, allowing them to identify signposts on their journey to customer centricity. And what we like about it, is that whether they’re at the very start of the journey, or years in and trying to take the next step, there is a signpost to help navigate this new terrain. Download whitepaper »
In most discussions today with SAP representatives, it’s very likely that the answer to almost any question that AD&D professionals ask is “SAP Hana.” Over time, this can build to a level of frustration, or even annoyance, for interested clients. However, there’s a good reason behind this. This whitepaper looks at the different use cases for SAP Hana, separates the hype from reality about the product and delves into how you build your SAP Hana road map to fully leverage your investment. Download whitepaper »
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Using customer personas while maintaining excellence: The key to omnichannel