Optimised Solution for E-Business Suite
This paper provides recommendations and best practices for optimising virtualisation infrastructures when deploying the Oracle Optimised Solution for Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure. It covers deployment of software, hardware, storage, and network components and is intended to serve as a practical guide to help IT organisations get up and running quickly while maximising the benefits of Oracle VM. Download whitepaper »
Virtualisation and cloud computing have become increasingly important as a means to increase flexibility and support growing business requirements for new IT services. Many organisations have deployed virtualised IT infrastructures based on x86 servers to take advantage of lower costs and open architecture that enables a choice of vendors for software components such as operating system, virtualization software, and management tools. Read more. Download whitepaper »
This guide reviews the approach that we recommend for planning and implementing the migration of applications on an IBM power system running AIX to Oracle's Sun Fire's X4800 Server with the Intel Xeon Processor 7560 running Oracle Linux 5.5 operating system. We explain how to move a sample application with an IBM DB2 database on a IBM Power System to an Oracle database 11g Release 2 database on Oracle Sun Fire X4800 Server running Linux 5.5. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Sign up now »
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
This report by Tolly tests the system resource requirements of competing vendor solutions when performing on-demand and on-access scanning functions, during distributed definition updates. Click to download how the four ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 gala awards night
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia
- Canon appoints new GM of consumer marketing