Oracle Optimised Solution for Enterprise Cloud Infrastructure
CIOs and the IT systems that support them are more business-focused than ever. Successful, agile companies appreciate IT systems that adapt readily to their information needs. Coping with every challenge — from peak usage to full-blown organisational transformation, is critical to quick delivery of information to employees — especially decision makers. Global markets operate at the speed of the Internet. Businesses can't ignore change, or they risk being left behind. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Virtualisation and cloud computing have become increasingly important as a means to increase flexibility and support growing business requirements for new IT services. Many organisations have deployed virtualised IT infrastructures based on x86 servers to take advantage of lower costs and open architecture that enables a choice of vendors for software components such as operating system, virtualization software, and management tools. Read more. Download whitepaper »
This guide reviews the approach that we recommend for planning and implementing the migration of applications on an IBM power system running AIX to Oracle's Sun Fire's X4800 Server with the Intel Xeon Processor 7560 running Oracle Linux 5.5 operating system. We explain how to move a sample application with an IBM DB2 database on a IBM Power System to an Oracle database 11g Release 2 database on Oracle Sun Fire X4800 Server running Linux 5.5. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Sign up now »
The key trend affecting enterprise mobility today can be summarized in four letters: BYOD – Bring Your Own Device. As the number of end-users bringing devices into your organization grows, ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- Auscert 2013: Perimeter protection has failed, encryption needs its day in the sun
- AusCERT 2013: Low-level analysis can find, map data deleted from Android phones
- Cybercrime Survey: Almost half of small business victims
- AusCERT 2013: Cloud-based scanner identifies new malware by its ancestry
- Lack of information, skills hinder finance-business partnering: Deloitte
- Rapid-growing mobile payments market is driving a financial fraud marketplace
- HP profit falls 32 per cent as PC and server sales decline
- Google launching new fund for later-stage tech investments
- Apple defends offshore decisions that result in low taxes