- Ashley Madison misled users with a fake security award
- Epic Games forum hack underscores the need to install security patches
- Imperva: Application layer DDoS attacks are on the rise.
- Groups oppose US plan to collect social media info from visitors
- Alleged NSA hackers probably gave away a small fortune by leaking exploits
Best Practices for Implementing a Data Warehouse on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine
Increasingly companies are recognising the value of an enterprise data warehouse (EDW). A true EDW provides a single 360-degree view of the business and a powerful platform for a wide spectrum of business intelligence tasks ranging from predictive analysis to near real-time strategic and tactical decision support throughout the organisation. Read more.
Digital transformation is vital for business growth, but working out what to do and how to do it remains difficult for IT and business leaders. Gartner can help with its latest predictions for key aspects of the IT world, which highlight, among other things, the importance of business algorithms. Download whitepaper »
Today’s enterprises have higher than ever demands for data and application availability. The rapid digitisation of business processes and increasing expectations from customers and partners for constant uptime is ushering in a new era for IT which is less restricted by manual data protection practices. Telsyte research shows 75 per cent of IT budgets are spent on operations and transformation programs with only 25 per cent left for innovation. To drive more innovation, CIOs must address their number one business priority — reducing operating expenses — and free their organisations from a complex collection of backup, storage and virtualisation systems to ensure applications are online and protected from failures and cyber attacks. Download whitepaper »
Application availability is the name of the game for IT organisations. IDC research has determined that application downtime costs exceeding $100,000 per hour is the median, although that cost can run substantially higher for some organisations. Consequently, organisations are willing to invest considerable sums in availability solutions that avoid downtime and ensure smooth business operations. Download whitepaper »
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Aus Post's customer chief: CX is about convenience, control and choice
- Report forecasts rapid beacon uptake by market segments beyond retail
- Intel Security CMO: Why marketers need to think more about crisis management
- Online advertising market cracks $6.8bn
- CMO interview: How Guzman Y Gomez is redefining the fast food category through brand purpose