- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- ISIS cyberattack capabilities are unorganized, underfunded -- for now
- Estonian man gets over 7 years in prison for role in global DNS hijacking botnet
- FBI confirms it won't tell Apple how it unlocked terrorist's iPhone
- In rare unanimous move, House passes bill to protect email and cloud privacy
Best Practices for Implementing a Data Warehouse on the Oracle Exadata Database Machine
Increasingly companies are recognising the value of an enterprise data warehouse (EDW). A true EDW provides a single 360-degree view of the business and a powerful platform for a wide spectrum of business intelligence tasks ranging from predictive analysis to near real-time strategic and tactical decision support throughout the organisation. Read more.
This detailed report provides a thorough evaluation of all the vendors offering Privileged Management solutions. CA is named as the only leader in this report. Download whitepaper »
Without a stable, highly available and high performance infrastructure underlying the design, IT will be facing any number of challenges during the deployment and operational phases of your EUC project. This reinforces the reality that infrastructure is very important, but spending a large portion of IT’s time on the infrastructure is a black hole. Download whitepaper »
Despite a seemingly continuous stream of enhancements in IT hardware and software, the application challenges faced by datacenter infrastructure teams continue to mount. Most enterprises run a diverse set of business applications. Because each enterprise application has unique requirements for performance, availability, scalability, and management, the IT infrastructure— including virtualization—needed to meet the collective needs of all your applications can be both complex and expensive. And of course IT budgets rarely, if ever, keep pace with increasing business demands. That is why Nutanix has pioneered hyperconvergence and Invisible Infrastructure—a fundamentally different approach to enterprise application needs. Download whitepaper »
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Join Dropbox and Symantec to hear an in-depth discussion on evaluating and managing enterprise cloud security.
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Kogan Mobile upgrades to 4G network
- 2016 ARN Emerging Leaders – calling on high potential individuals in start-ups
- AWS SUMMIT 2016: You can’t protect what you can’t see, says Splunk
- AWS Snowball gets first Australian deployment
- AWS SUMMIT 2016: Moving to an OPEX model took a lot of work, says Telstra