- Laptop updaters riddled with security holes
- 65 million Tumblr account records are up for sale on the underground market
- Australia to auction seized Bitcoins
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
Optimising Your Return on Customer Attention
Oracle Real-Time Decisions adds significant new capabilities to all your customer-contact applications, allowing you to decisively increase your Return on Customer Attention. Oracle Real-Time Decisions uses a combination of your explicitly defined business rules and automatically identified statistical information to deliver the best possible content to your customers for every single interaction. Read more.
Big Data can overwhelm organisations of any size and detract from what is more important to the business. Think like a data scientist, and understand what impacts the organisations objectives, and how this aligns with the targeted business initiatives. Download whitepaper »
Danny Tagney, head of IT operations explains how they have demonstrated the value of an end-to-end integrated IT business services delivery model built on the company’s software solutions. Find out how the company achieved 300% ROI within the first year and reduced major incident volumes and customer misplaced hours by over 76% in the past 18 months. Download whitepaper »
Today’s IT Operations landscape lacks transparency into business service health, faults, and topology which can reduce the efficiency of the organisation. Find out about the advanced event correlation and management solution which can provide increased ROI, as well as augment the intelligence and efficiency of Business agility. Download whitepaper »
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Matt Sanderson: Signing off following a three-year Ingram Micro turnaround
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Matt Sanderson departs Down Under to take top UK and Ireland Ingram Micro job
- EXCLUSIVE: New vendor, Fuze, lands in Australia
- Which are the fastest growing tech job searches in Australia?
- How Russia's oldest bank found itself on the leading edge of in-memory computing
- Microsoft's investing arm is back on the market, but will entrepreneurs bite?
- Intel beefs up integrated graphics in Skylake server chips
- No, Microsoft hasn't backtracked from zealous Windows 10 upgrade tactics
- HPE wants Oracle to pay $3 billion for breach of Itanium contract
- 10 brands using tech to create great in-store experiences
- CMO interview: Putting IBM’s marketing technology under the microscope
- 5 lessons from AMP on deploying marketing automation
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer