- Businesses hobbled by deficiencies in security resourcing as IoT-driven DDoS volumes surge
- Court denies US government appeal in Microsoft overseas email case
- Android HummingBad malware returns to Google Play
- Report: Half of ransomware's SMB victims pay up
- Pompeo sworn in as CIA chief amid opposition from surveillance critics
Optimising Your Return on Customer Attention
Oracle Real-Time Decisions adds significant new capabilities to all your customer-contact applications, allowing you to decisively increase your Return on Customer Attention. Oracle Real-Time Decisions uses a combination of your explicitly defined business rules and automatically identified statistical information to deliver the best possible content to your customers for every single interaction. Read more.
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more Download whitepaper »
The Pillar Axiom 600 system was designed from the ground up to deliver business-critical, deterministic Quality of Service (QoS) consistent with the business value of the application and its data. It eliminates the requirement to overbuy and underutilize storage to buffer against application interference in a multi-tenancy shared storage system. This allows organizations to buy the capacity they need, scale when needed, and conserve capital in the process—all while delivering consistent performance under load. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Is your payroll management risk-free? A guide to risk assessment for businesses with complex payroll
How does your payroll system measure up? Have you assessed it recently and in doing so, have you addressed all the relevant issues? Take a few minutes to read this guide, then ask yourself those questions again. It’s all about determining the risks you’re running now, then finding a solution. Download whitepaper »
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- LinkedIn pumps water down to its server racks, uses an interesting spine and leaf network fabric
- Lenovo tunes N23 Yoga Chromebook for Android apps with ARM processor
- Boutique browser maker to Microsoft: 'Stop stealing the default' in Windows 10
- U.S. solar industry passes oil, coal and gas for job creation
- Cisco's all-in-one Spark Board puts the cloud on a wall
- Tealium CEO: AI, IoT and the ongoing customer data integration challenge
- The Outnet offers ‘personalised approach’ with refreshed brand strategy
- RedBalloon gets new CMO, CTO
- CMO-CIO NZ roundtable: Shifting gears from digital enablement to business transformation
- Guzman y Gomez appoints new marketing chief