Cloud ready business intelligence with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g
Many organisations today use a collection of Business Intelligence (BI) tools and applications to allow experts to gather information from a variety of sources, analyse it, and share it with managers and staff. However, ever-increasing business dynamics and increased competition means businesses now require a much higher level of value from their BI investments. BI must now help drive profitable growth, change, and many other operational and financial performance goals. Not only does BI need to deliver significant Return on Investment (ROI), but it also needs to be deployed in a manner that minimises Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). Read more. Download whitepaper »
This demo shows how an Exalytics-powered application can deliver a speed-of-thought style of analysis that turns any user into an analyst. Download whitepaper »
Oracle Real-Time Decisions adds significant new capabilities to all your customer-contact applications, allowing you to decisively increase your Return on Customer Attention. Oracle Real-Time Decisions uses a combination of your explicitly defined business rules and automatically identified statistical information to deliver the best possible content to your customers for every single interaction. Read more. Download whitepaper »
Sign up now »
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
Storage systems today must match agility with diversified I/O performance to satisfy an enterprise’s changing needs. In their review, Silverton Consulting ranks the NetApp FAS6240 Clustered SAN, as an Enterprise ...
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and ...
"Suggesting that people's "purpose is to get information to flow through the ..."
Why change management doesn’t work
"Darn those pesky laws that get in the way of commercial exploitation ..."
Larry Page wants to see your medical records
"Instead of partitioning the device between corporate and personal data, another approach ..."
Dual-Persona Smartphones Not a BYOD Panacea
"Well that's a nice back-handed compliment isn't it? So now, finally, my ..."
After two-year hiatus, EFF accepts bitcoin donations again
"Actually, both Mobile App developers and CIOs should be blamed for it. ..."
CIOs struggle to deliver timely mobile business apps: survey
- AusCERT organisation celebrates 20 years
- DHS warns employees that years-old database hole puts their privacy at risk
- Twitter's two-step authentication a good start, experts say
- U.S. urged to let companies 'hack-back' at IP cyber thieves
- AusCERT 2013: Introduction to Network Security Monitoring with Security Onion - AusCERT Presentation
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Partners and customers main focus in mobile strategy, says Willis
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Mobile is key to a digital worklife, says CEO (+12 photos)
- ASI brings LapCabby to Australia
- Two in three Australian tweens are on a social network: McAfee
- Huawei Australia 2012 revenue up 61 per cent to $368m