- Celebrity hacker Guccifer's confession gives us all a lesson in security
- Critical IT policies you should have in place
- Top PC vendors bloatware undermine Windows 10 security
- Australia's cybersecurity maturity, infrastructure protections lag US by “large gap”: ACCS
- Macquarie-Optus venture targets cybersecurity education at business, academia
Cloud ready business intelligence with Oracle Business Intelligence 11g
Business Intelligence on the cloud represents the coming together of two key information technology trends – evolution of the cloud computing architecture as a cost effective, quick and efficient computing platform and use of business intelligence technology to reduce cost, gain insight and improve the quality and speed of business decisions. Read more.
In today’s corporate world, business decision makers need to think like a data scientist to focus on how to improve data approach for better collaboration, and have significant business performances. Find out about the six steps to help businesses recognise, brainstorm and uncover new variables to effectively predict business performances. Download whitepaper »
Big Data can overwhelm organisations of any size and detract from what is more important to the business. Think like a data scientist, and understand what impacts the organisations objectives, and how this aligns with the targeted business initiatives. Download whitepaper »
Danny Tagney, head of IT operations explains how they have demonstrated the value of an end-to-end integrated IT business services delivery model built on the company’s software solutions. Find out how the company achieved 300% ROI within the first year and reduced major incident volumes and customer misplaced hours by over 76% in the past 18 months. Download whitepaper »
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Commonwealth Bank CIO sees ‘huge potential’ for blockchain tech
- NBN: Labor to offer ‘greater proportion of fibre’, still not sold on FTTN: Shorten
- Apple expected to double base storage on iPhone 7 to 32GB
- Coalition pledges funding boost for startup incubators
- Preparing for the future with software-defined networking
- Report: Comcast and T-Mobile up, AT&T down in latest telecom customer service ratings
- Xiaomi acquires patents from Microsoft ahead of US entry plans
- Dell's private buyout shortchanged shareholders, court rules
- No, it wasn’t just you: Super Mario Bros. is tougher than NP-hard
- Atari's going to build IoT devices that talk over a low-power network
- Analysts: Marketo's US$1.79bn sale could give vendor the means to realise its enterprise ambitions
- CMOs fail to prove a clear social media ROI
- How this CMO turned a product-centric financial firm into a customer-centric business
- Marketo gets scooped up into the private world for US$1.79 billion
- 10 brands using tech to create great in-store experiences