- Surveillance laws driving companies to limit data collection, developers to boost security
- The cost of a data breach has jumped 23 per cent in two years
- Cloud, MDM on horizon as Australia's SecuraLive races to compete on global security stage
- Judge classifies as class action an email scanning lawsuit against Yahoo
- Checking your Mac for viruses -- wait, what?
In-Memory Analysis Delivering Insights at the Speed of Thought
You’ve read about the advantages of continuous delivery. You’ve seen analyst reports describing the urgency of accelerating application delivery. Now… see for yourself. Start your free trial of HP Codar right now. Experience all of the new ways it can help you automate deployment and hit the accelerator on delivery of high-quality, rigorously tested applications. Download whitepaper »
In the past, application delivery was something that stood in the way of business objectives. It slowed down key initiatives and delayed time-to-market for innovative services. Read the Forrester report that describes the keys to effective application delivery in the modern age. You will learn: how to deliver innovative software at a pace that was inconceivable just a few years ago, how to master a fluid approach to design and development across functions and organisations, how to open up a performance advantage over dev shops that don’t embrace these methods. Download whitepaper »
To accelerate the release of high-quality software apps and updates, you have to accelerate development and testing. That’s hard to do if you’re stuck with a lot of sluggish, error-prone manual processes. How do you move forward? Follow the lead of a head software tester and her team - and get started on the journey to continuous everything: automatically deploy resources as needed in an environment that meets ALL test requirements, support a wide range of applications: web, mobile, and cloud, spend less time troubleshooting the deployment, and more time actually testing. Download whitepaper »
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Woolworths to resell services on Telstra's network
- GM to offer both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto on most vehicles
- Apple recovers top 'brand value' spot from Google with $247B assessment
- Does he stay or go? Parsing Apple's promotion of designer Jony Ive
- Long-term review: The new MacBook is a great travel laptop