- Top PC vendors bloatware undermine Windows 10 security
- Australia's cybersecurity maturity, infrastructure protections lag US by “large gap”: ACCS
- Macquarie-Optus venture targets cybersecurity education at business, academia
- OEM software update tools preloaded on PCs are a security mess
- Laptop updaters riddled with security holes
In-Memory Analysis Delivering Insights at the Speed of Thought
The purpose of this report is to profile the capabilities of next-generation business intelligence (BI) tools with emphasis on new visual analysis tools and in-memory processing. It examines the types of BI users and capabilities they need, including casual users, power users and IT administrators. It also examines BI architectures—how front-end tools interact with back-end servers and databases—to deliver those capabilities. Read more.
Big Data can overwhelm organisations of any size and detract from what is more important to the business. Think like a data scientist, and understand what impacts the organisations objectives, and how this aligns with the targeted business initiatives. Download whitepaper »
Danny Tagney, head of IT operations explains how they have demonstrated the value of an end-to-end integrated IT business services delivery model built on the company’s software solutions. Find out how the company achieved 300% ROI within the first year and reduced major incident volumes and customer misplaced hours by over 76% in the past 18 months. Download whitepaper »
Today’s IT Operations landscape lacks transparency into business service health, faults, and topology which can reduce the efficiency of the organisation. Find out about the advanced event correlation and management solution which can provide increased ROI, as well as augment the intelligence and efficiency of Business agility. Download whitepaper »
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Commonwealth Bank CIO sees ‘huge potential’ for blockchain tech
- NBN: Labor to offer ‘greater proportion of fibre’, still not sold on FTTN: Shorten
- Apple expected to double base storage on iPhone 7 to 32GB
- Coalition pledges funding boost for startup incubators
- Preparing for the future with software-defined networking
- Turnbull’s $15m start-up sector boost deemed a good start
- EXCLUSIVE: Regal IT ex-CTO begins new venture, StratosQuo
- Fronde returns to the black following strong 2015
- Microsoft’s Magnificent Seven - Record-breaking Aussie partners light up global stage
- Matt Sanderson: Signing off following a three-year Ingram Micro turnaround
- Report: Comcast and T-Mobile up, AT&T down in latest telecom customer service ratings
- Xiaomi acquires patents from Microsoft ahead of US entry plans
- Dell's private buyout shortchanged shareholders, court rules
- No, it wasn’t just you: Super Mario Bros. is tougher than NP-hard
- Atari's going to build IoT devices that talk over a low-power network
- Analysts: Marketo's US$1.79bn sale could give vendor the means to realise its enterprise ambitions
- CMOs fail to prove a clear social media ROI
- How this CMO turned a product-centric financial firm into a customer-centric business
- Marketo gets scooped up into the private world for US$1.79 billion
- 10 brands using tech to create great in-store experiences