- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
IDC Case Study - EMC IT Increasing Efficiency, Reducing Costs, and Optimising IT with Data Deduplication
This IDC Buyers Case Study: Explores the benefits EMC realised from the use of a range of EMC's own backup and recovery solutions that leverage deduplication technology; Identifies the unique backup challenges for different computing environments and how data deduplication can address these environments; Highlight EMC's legacy backup environment and the changes EMC made as part of a transformation process to increase efficiency, reduce cost and optimise IT - as part of its journey to the private cloud.
At a business level, modern organisations frequently adopt a mix of managed and self-managed services in order to meet their internal technology requirements. However, the question remains: what’s the right balance between managed and self-managed telephony services for a company? This paper provides an overview of the components of an IP-based telephony solution, as well as the various managed options and services available to your business. Download whitepaper »
The world of virtualisation may seem complex, however it’s clear that moving to a virtual IT environment can deliver many cost and efficiency benefits. This whitepaper looks at how emerging technologies such as cloud based services, moving desktops and application virtualisation helping to create a streamlined, responsive and flexible virtual environment, your business will be well positioned to capitalise on future growth opportunities. Download whitepaper »
Backing up to tape has been the standard for around 50 years. There are many perceived reasons as to why tapes are the best backup solution...they’re reliable, cheap, re-usable and easy to store. This whitepaper looks at how these benefits are now being challenged in the face of modern cloud-based and de-duplication backup solutions and what’s in store for the future. Download whitepaper »
- Gartner Symposium/ITxpo – The World’s Most Important Gathering of CIOs and Senior IT Executives 26-29 October 2015 on the Gold Coast, Australia
- Check out the Log Rhythm's NEW Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- ACLU urges court to block NSA's continued phone records collection
- Microsoft browser users kick older IE editions to the curb
- The unintended consequences of a RASP-focused application security strategy
- Motorola's new Moto 360 smartwatch comes in two sizes and a Sport version
- What's the deal with Apple-Cisco deal?
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy