- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
Oracle Exalytics In-Memory Machine: A Brief Introduction
Backup and Recovery Options for Microsoft Exchange, Lync, and SharePoint Server 2013 on Dell PowerEdge VRTX Using Dell PowerVault DL4000
This whitepaper discusses the data protection features offered by PowerVault DL4000 running AppAssure Data Protection software and describes how these features help in backup and recovery of the Microsoft UC&C applications. This white paper also describes the overall architecture of the data protection solution. Download whitepaper »
When selecting a server for running your applications, a number of factors come into play, such as performance, response time, reliability, and available rack space. Those businesses seeking a space-efficient platform that provides excellent performance and mirrored resiliency would do well to consider the new Dell PowerEdge R630, a dense, 1U server designed to handle your complex and demanding enterprise applications. Download whitepaper »
The faster customers and employees can access their data, the better. This whitepaper looks at the performance of two popular caching services to see where the biggest advantages are. See how: caching software speeds up applications to handle higher level transactions, two system configurations can yield extremely different results and having a system that doesn't perform can hold back your business. Download whitepaper »
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration