- Want more clout with the CEO? Wait until your first ransomware attack.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
- Google Play faces cat and mouse game with sneaky Android malware
- To punish Symantec, Google may distrust a third of the web's SSL certificates
A Data Center Fabric Is Critical to a Next-Generation Unified Data Center
The data center has gone through several major evolutionary changes over the past several decades, and each change has been defined by major shifts in computing. The shift to a virtual data center will be the single biggest transition in the history of computing. This transition will reshape all the major data center tiers: applications, storage, servers and the network. This paper examines the drivers of this transition, provides real-world case studies and includes data centre fabric best practices.
Snapshot of the CIO Forum Event in Association with Dell Technologies including: A healthy state of Digital Disruption; Innovation takes courage and conviction; CIO Forum highlights key challenges for CIOs and more Download whitepaper »
With malware threats growing larger and more challenging to cope with each year, organisations can no longer rely on signature-based scanning of machines to identify these threats. Find out in this whitepaper how a comprehensive approach can ensure threats are automatically detected, isolated, identified, and disrupted well before any damage can be done. Download whitepaper »
True enterprise security intelligence requires real-time awareness and an understanding of all data traversing the network. Find out in this product review how you can get visibility to detect threats to the organization and responding to them in a timely fashion. Download whitepaper »
- ‘Gigatown’: MyRepublic launches gigabit broadband competition
- Microsoft paces delivery of Windows 10 upgrades
- Samsung may retake momentum with the S8 smartphone
- Consumers sue Microsoft, allege Windows 10 upgrade destroyed data, damaged PCs
- Intel's next-gen hyperfast Optane SSDs for PCs to ship in April