- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- ISIS cyberattack capabilities are unorganized, underfunded -- for now
- Estonian man gets over 7 years in prison for role in global DNS hijacking botnet
- FBI confirms it won't tell Apple how it unlocked terrorist's iPhone
- In rare unanimous move, House passes bill to protect email and cloud privacy
Transforming Your Business by Transforming Your Processes
In this white paper, we build on the “Intelligent Guide to Enterprise BPM: V olume One” in which we described the three entry points where you can begin to build true Enterprise BPM. In this white paper we explain the value of Process T ransformation, the entry point to strategy and design. Successful implementation of Process T ransformation will mean you have successfully documented, standardized, harmonized, managed—as well as analyzed and improved—your business processes. T he next two white papers will detail the other two entry points: Process Automation and Process Intelligence.
Computer vendors have carefully straddled the line between laptop and tablet, distributing features in both directionsas end-user demand transitions from one form factor to the other. Recent consolidation around convertible devices, which combine both form factors into a single coherent unit, has turbocharged the tablet into a productivity tool that is gaining currency amongst business users whose primary needs include productivity tools and access to cloud services. Download whitepaper »
Performance And Flexibility Serve The Enterprise: Research Reveals Path To Maximize Linux Performance
Forrester Consulting conducted a survey to reveal what types of challenges enterprise hardware and operating systems are facing with the increasingly demanding workloads from applications and data. The increasing demands for performance, stability and reliability mean IT managers must plan and articulate a clear path to a more robust, performance oriented architecture. Is this the end of the “throwaway” server strategy? Download whitepaper »
Hands in the Air (HITA) music streaming application reduced their operational costs by two-thirds, while improving the user experience, better managing expenditures, providing a robust, reliable server platform that supports long-term growth plans. "The combination of Linux on IBM Power Systems gives us the performance and stability we need to stream media and support other enterprise applications,” says SL Ho, Head of IT for 'Hands in the Air' music streaming service. Download whitepaper »
- Join Dropbox and Symantec to hear an in-depth discussion on evaluating and managing enterprise cloud security.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- CSO Live Webcast: Hear from KuppingerCole Analysts and ForgeRock on User-Managed Access. Register now
- INSIGHTS: The State of Cloud Storage & Collaboration 2016 - Take this 5 min survey and you could WIN a $500 Visa gift card : START SURVEY NOW