- The week in security: Apple extortion attempt; can Blockchain protect medical devices?
- Ignore that call from “Apple” about an iCloud breach
- Want more clout with the CEO? Wait until your first ransomware attack.
- Consultant urges never pay ransomware demands
- Apple: Macs and iPhones are safe from newly revealed CIA exploits
Seven Ways Business Activity Monitoring (BAM) Makes Your Supply Chain More Efficient
webMethods Optimize for B2B offers a set of technology capabilities commonly described as Business Activity Monitoring (BAM). To appreciate the value of Optimize and how it operates in conjunction with webMethods Trading Networks, it is helpful to understand the basic concepts behind BAM and how the technology is applied in a business setting. Read on.
This research project was undertaken in order to evaluate the current practices and challenges associated with incident response processes and technologies. Respondents were also asked to provide details on their organisations’ future strategic plans intended for improving the efficacy and efficiency of IR activities. Download whitepaper »
Data breaches constantly threaten the modern enterprise. And the risk continues to grow: In 2015, the total number of identities exposed via data breaches increased 23%, to 429 million. Time-to-compromise is now measured in minutes, and data exfiltration happens in days. Worse still, detecting a breach can take months, with a median of 201 days to discovery. Unable to quickly respond, organisations risk exposing valuable data and confidential information. The recovery process can be incredibly expensive and the damage to the business reputation incalculable. Download whitepaper »
When it comes to delivering IT services, think about how you would rate your organisation on its speed, consistency, and accuracy. Would it earn stellar marks or is there room for improvement? Read on for guidance - including action plans, best practices, and success metrics - on how to increase IT efficiency, lower costs, and deliver great business value. Download whitepaper »
- No copper network price hike for Telstra
- Ingram Micro unwraps new-look Odin cloud platform for partners
- Aussie businesses hit with $589,000 in damages over pirated software use
- Macquarie Telecom vies for investor confidence after Vocus sell-off
- Competition watchdog moves to reject NBN multi-technology regulation push