- Over half of privacy policies inadequate, OAIC finds as consumers' privacy ignorance persists
- Companies are falling behind on securing their SAP environments
- Attackers exploit vulnerabilities in two WordPress plugins
- Enterprise-grade authentication needed to secure exploding public Wi-Fi services
- Tencent, Qihoo antimalware firms are accused of cheating, stripped of rankings in antivirus tests
Top Reasons to Implement an SOA Governance Strategy: A List for IT Executives
Companies have decided it’s time to get proactive with payables management as a way to sustain productivity gains. This white paper looks at why you should consider the real costs involved with inefficient manual AP (Accounts Payable) processes, the real world issues that you’re up against and how to choose the right course of action going forward with the top 5 questions to ask during AP automation evaluation. Download whitepaper »
Research suggests that more executives would embrace AP automation if they could quantify the return on investment. This white paper helps make that case in 5 steps, documenting the risks and waste of paper-based processes and providing quantifiable solutions that will allow senior executives to make an informed decision. This paper will also discuss the advantages of AP automation solutions that utilise and extend a company’s existing IT infrastructure investments, including their ERP and ECM platforms, to support a lower total cost of ownership and maximise user adoption. Download whitepaper »
Technology is constantly evolving, with change accelerating seemingly overnight. At the same time, more than 70 percent of companies process more than half of their invoices – and organizations in general pay most of their bills – the old-fashioned way, on paper. See the research that suggests that more executives would embrace AP automation if they could quantify the return on investment, why paper-based processes pose risks and waste which can be eliminated with AP automation and how AP automation solutions utilise and extend a company’s existing IT infrastructure investments. Download whitepaper »
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research