Managing Trust - Data protection and compliance for financial services
The new frontier of mobile and social is a game changer, opening new channels in which consumers and brands can interact. This whitepaper details the results of a survey spanning consumers in the US, UK, Singapore and Australia, exploring their expectations of using mobile devices and social media to engage with brands. The results confirm that consumers live across various channels, and as part of their experience there is an expectation of consistency, value and individualised attention. Read more to learn who you’re talking to, what to say and where to say it. Download whitepaper »
Marketers today are consumed by big data, struggling to find meaning and under pressure to use that meaningful data in smart ways to boost results. But many organizations are reluctant to try and use predictive modelling in their campaigns, due to unfamiliarity and the dependence on complex tools – yet with modern, marketing-friendly modelling tools, integrated with campaign management, it is easier than you think. This whitepaper demonstrates how predictive modelling plays a critical role in streamlining the selection process. Download whitepaper »
Following the Big Data explosion, organizations are left grappling with how best to retain, access, discover and ultimately delete content in compliance with evolving regulations. Legal teams are now tasked with making accommodations for Big Data in the already expensive eDiscovery process. All this data can be a huge asset, but without a modern management strategy, it can also be a huge liability. This white paper demonstrates why an holistic approach to information management means big benefits in cost reduction and risk management for legal and compliance teams. Download whitepaper »
Sign up now »
Many firms are acutely aware of the risks associated with lost or unrecoverable data on employee devices, including desktops, laptops and mobile devices. Companies simply cannot overlook the consequences of ...
CIOs who want to shift their leadership focus beyond the IT function need to cultivate and emphasise leadership ...
"Great article, and it confirms what we see in call centers across ..."
Call Centers Suffer From Big Data Overload
"So why are people flocking to GumTree?"
CIO 100: Carsales wins top gong for innovation
"A much easier solution is to use LastPass. You will only have ..."
How to secure passwords and other critical numbers
"The move to cloud based email with microsoft 360 has been a ..."
Australian National University streamlines IT
"Todd, we certainly are and it's going to be pretty exciting. We ..."
Scientists create mega quantum system cluster
- Death threats fly as $100 million of Bitcoins disappear from Sheep Marketplace
- Kaspersky, six others top malware removal tests
- GP surgery manager pleads guilty to illegally accessing patient data
- IT pros share blame for 'shadow IT' problem, survey shows
- Logins stolen from Facebook, Google, ADP payroll processor
- Here's why Amazon drones may never land at your door
- China issues 4G TD-LTE licenses, paving the way for more iPhone sales
- Consumers buy touch notebooks for design, not for Windows 8
- China passes Japan to become world's 2nd largest IT market
- Smartphone and e-reader combo YotaPhone goes on sale in Europe
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot
- Ernst & Young: Businesses must prepare for end to 'golden age' of customer data
- Yahoo buys SkyPhrase to better understand natural language