- Laptop updaters riddled with security holes
- 65 million Tumblr account records are up for sale on the underground market
- Australia to auction seized Bitcoins
- Flaw in popular WordPress plug-in Jetpack puts over a million websites at risk
- Iran orders messaging apps to store data of local users in the country
BI Optimisation: Building a Better Business Case for Business Intelligence
"Business Intelligence helps you make better decisions." This is how the business value of Business Intelligence (BI) is often described. How do you measure the effect of better decisions? How do you determine the quality of a decision to start with? And how can you predict how other decisions might have played out? Read on.
Businesses today often face the same challenges such as exponential data growth, a constant stream of new technologies and flat budgets. These challenges can hold your business back. For those that adopt innovative solutions or fresh approaches, however, these challenges become great opportunities to beat the competition by serving internal and external customers more effectively and efficiently. Download whitepaper »
Today, there is more pressure than ever for businesses to be always on and always available. The enterprise ecosystem has expanded to include customers, employees, partners, and suppliers — and all of these stakeholders are demanding services be available 24x7x365. With this heightened demand for availability, businesses can’t afford downtime. Every hour that systems are unavailable can significantly impact brand reputation, revenue, customer loyalty, and employee productivity. Download whitepaper »
Businesses are now operating in a connected world, where customers, partners, and employees require constant access to data and applications through a wide variety of devices and online portals. Many businesses are currently executing digital transformation strategies to satisfy customer and employee demands for constant data access and availability. While they are modernizing their business processes through the use of IT, they find that they also need to modernize their datacenters to ensure the required speed and reliability to consistently deliver a great end-user experience. Download whitepaper »
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Matt Sanderson: Signing off following a three-year Ingram Micro turnaround
- 100 illuminated Intel drones to perform at Vivid Sydney
- Matt Sanderson departs Down Under to take top UK and Ireland Ingram Micro job
- EXCLUSIVE: New vendor, Fuze, lands in Australia
- Which are the fastest growing tech job searches in Australia?
- How Russia's oldest bank found itself on the leading edge of in-memory computing
- Microsoft's investing arm is back on the market, but will entrepreneurs bite?
- Intel beefs up integrated graphics in Skylake server chips
- No, Microsoft hasn't backtracked from zealous Windows 10 upgrade tactics
- HPE wants Oracle to pay $3 billion for breach of Itanium contract
- 10 brands using tech to create great in-store experiences
- CMO interview: Putting IBM’s marketing technology under the microscope
- 5 lessons from AMP on deploying marketing automation
- How Suncorp plans to reduce churn with its connected customer strategy
- What it takes to be a great digital B2B marketer