- Bring Your Own Authentication is upending online security practices
- Russian man receives longest-ever prison sentence in the US for hacking
- Healthcare records for sale on Dark Web
- Venafi CEO: Symantec-Google certificates spat underscores machine identity risk
- The week in security: 457 changes hit security skills; 9 in 10 Aussie companies breached
A Technical Overview of the Oracle Exadata Database Machine and Exadata Storage Server
Businesses today increasingly need to leverage a unified database platform to enable the deployment and consolidation of all applications onto one common infrastructure. Whether OLTP, DW or mixed workload a common infrastructure delivers the efficiencies and reusability the datacenter needs – and provides the reality of grid computing in-house. Read on.
Companies and retailers that process credit and debit cards are required to implement the requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). This ebook looks at why many now feel that this standard should also be implemented by companies that are not required to do so due to its many benefits. Download whitepaper »
It is critical to take proactive measures to protect yourself and your organisation’s security. Being vigilant and educating staff on the potential dangers of phising emails is a critical step in protection. This infographic illustrates the 10 things you need to know spot and handle phising email. Download whitepaper »
With malware threats growing larger and more challenging to cope with each year, organisations can no longer rely on signature-based scanning of machines to identify these threats. Find out in this whitepaper how a comprehensive approach can ensure threats are automatically detected, isolated, identified, and disrupted well before any damage can be done. Download whitepaper »
- United Airlines ditches plan to make CEO chairman after passenger scandal
- Fitbit announces new virtual race platform to enhance customer experience
- Marketo touts engagement play with latest acquisition
- Goodlife gets business ‘in shape’ with real-time analytics
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?