Google announced a major change to its cloud platform infrastructure on Thursday that will help shore up one of the company's biggest weaknesses relative to competitors like Microsoft and Amazon. The company will be launching 8 new regions around the world next year.
- These ransomware tricks fool the most hardened security pro
- Diversified supply chain helps 'Vendetta Brothers' succeed in criminal business
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system
- Telstra on defensive as reverse-engineering of Medicare data highlights healthcare-security risks
- The Yahoo hackers weren't state-sponsored, a security firm says