Intel's 3D NAND chips -- which increase the density and durability of flash drives -- are coming to more consumer and enterprise SSDs.
- How to get a job as a security engineer: skills, qualifications, responsibilities and salar
- Cisco starts patching firewall devices against NSA-linked exploit
- Experts challenge Skyhigh's patent for cloud-based encryption gateway
- New collision attacks against triple-DES, Blowfish break HTTPS sessions
- Facebook, Google, Twitter lax on terrorists’ misuse of their sites, say UK MPs