Following its disruption of a major distributor of Angler ransomware, Cisco is offering up free security consulting called Project Aspis for hosting providers that’s aimed at wiping out persistent attacks that abuse providers’ services and represent a threat to the rest of the Internet.
- Cisco dedicates security project to 'pissing off the bad guys'
- Cambridge University study finds 87 percent of Android devices vulnerable to attack
- UL creating standard for wearable privacy and security
- Kwikset finally enables cloud control for its Kevo smart lock
- SANS: 20 critical security controls you need to add