The 400 plus Australian athletes and their support teams heading to Rio will need to ignore all the city’s woes and focus. Helping them do just that is Anthony Soulsby, general manager of IT at the AOC and his team.
- Unprepared Aussie businesses compromising values, trust by paying ransomware crims
- MYOB seeks cyber security chief
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- A hackable election: 5 things you need to know about e-voting machines
- Researchers release free decryption tools for PowerWare and Bart ransomware