Optus and Huawei on Friday have completed a live trail of 4.5G technology resulting in download speeds of 1.41Gbps, with theoretical maximum speeds expected to hit 1.43Gpbs.
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- ISIS cyberattack capabilities are unorganized, underfunded -- for now
- Estonian man gets over 7 years in prison for role in global DNS hijacking botnet
- FBI confirms it won't tell Apple how it unlocked terrorist's iPhone