Some IT staff will lose their jobs in a round of cuts at Coles' Melbourne head office, according to a media report.
Wesfarmers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Coles CIO, Conrad Harvey, is an advocate for helping your business peers see technology as an opportunity to drive transformation.
Coles has appointed Rob Scott, managing director of Wesfarmers Insurance, as its new finance director.
At 2pm the ASX200 was up 66 points – a rise of 1.5%
Retail giant Wesfarmers has deployed a Web-based consumer insurance application on a private cloud and is leveraging it to transform its legacy commercial insurance architecture.
- Capital One rides the cloud to tech company transformation
- South Australia requests ‘urgent’ investigation of mobile black-spot funding
- Telstra taps Juniper exec to be new chief operations officer
- Former Atlassian security chief takes role at Cyber Security Growth Centre
- ‘Cause unknown’: Basslink fault investigation sheds little light on outage
- How iflix used consumer intent data to gain 1 million subscribers in six months
- Mercer's marketing and customer chief promoted to global role
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills
- Telstra CMO calls for shake-up of TV commercial models