Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks
- Privacy advocates plan to fight Congress' repeal of ISP privacy rules
- Expert: NY breach report highlights third-party risk
- Industry support is helping Australian cybersecurity startups shake off risk aversion: Austrade
- iPhone browser ransom locker blocked in new iOS 10.3 release