Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
- Celebrity hacker Guccifer's confession gives us all a lesson in security
- Critical IT policies you should have in place
- Top PC vendors bloatware undermine Windows 10 security
- Australia's cybersecurity maturity, infrastructure protections lag US by “large gap”: ACCS
- Macquarie-Optus venture targets cybersecurity education at business, academia