Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Uninsured, small Australian businesses breached at nearly twice the rate of the US
- Dozens arrested in enormous Indian call centre racket
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts
- The secret behind the success of Mirai IoT botnets