Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
- Tech groups call on presidential candidates to support encryption, embrace other IT issues
- Cisco patch stops attackers from taking over TelePresence systems
- Cyber insurance can be your worst nightmare, best friend
- Apple patches vulnerable OS X Git version that put developers at risk
- DDoS costs, damages on the rise