Telecom carriers must get permission from the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to replace their copper networks with Internet Protocol-based systems if the change will result in discontinued or reduced voice services for customers.
- Dropbox delivering on safe collaboration
- FBI warns that hackers are targeting state election systems
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control
- The week in security: Apple patches iOS 0-day, new attack decrypts HTTPS