Vodafone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone in pictures
Vodafone seeks more clarity on how the data retention legislation introduced today will apply to machine-to-machine (M2M) data, among other questions.
The Australian market for machine-to-machine (M2M) technologies is expected to be worth more than $530 million by 2019, with a compound annual growth rate of 20 per cent, said researcher Ovum.
Australia’s big three telcos are being targeted in class action lawsuits relating to late payment fees imposed on their customers.
Vodafone is halfway through its three-year turnaround initiative, Vodafone's chief marketer Kim Clarke this week told the ADMA Forum in Sydney.
Vodafone on Tuesday announced it had reallocated its low-band 850MHz mobile spectrum to boost 4G network coverage – particularly indoors – for 1.5 million of its existing customers.
No company wants to be associated with a data breach, but if your systems are compromised the fallout can sometimes be more damaging than the act itself.
Following a three month investigation, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has given the greenlight for the merger of Vodafone and Hutchinson to go ahead.
Hutchison has flagged that its future in Australia could be in doubt if its proposed merger with Vodafone is not given the green light by the ACCC, its CEO Nigel Dews has said.
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year