Australian organisations are firmly in hackers’ sights with 85 per cent reporting that they have been breached sometime in the past, well above the global average of 60 per cent, according to a new report.
- “There won’t be a more passionate advocate” for Australian security innovation, new ACSGN head vows
- Knowledge is power in the cybersecurity war
- Protecting the future at Anticipate 2016
- CISOs sidelined as Australia’s buoyant IT-security jobs market focuses on consultants
- How to password protect a PDF before sending it by email