Virgin Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has been awarded a $60 million, five-year contract with Virgin Australia to provide domestic and international telco and managed services.
Virgin Australia is back in the budget travel business after inking its 60 per cent stake in the newly-rebranded Tigerair Australia.
Virgin Australia has appointed Lawrie Turner as its first CIO but the company will not be appointing him to its board.
Problems with Virgin Australia’s new Sabre check-in and booking system which led to delays for passengers earlier in the week have now been fixed, according to the airline.
Virgin Australia has implemented a new booking and check-in system called Sabre across its domestic and international networks.
- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing