Virgin Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has been awarded a $60 million, five-year contract with Virgin Australia to provide domestic and international telco and managed services.
Virgin Australia is back in the budget travel business after inking its 60 per cent stake in the newly-rebranded Tigerair Australia.
Virgin Australia has appointed Lawrie Turner as its first CIO but the company will not be appointing him to its board.
Problems with Virgin Australia’s new Sabre check-in and booking system which led to delays for passengers earlier in the week have now been fixed, according to the airline.
Virgin Australia has implemented a new booking and check-in system called Sabre across its domestic and international networks.
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy