Optus has been awarded a $60 million, five-year contract with Virgin Australia to provide domestic and international telco and managed services.
Virgin Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virgin Australia is back in the budget travel business after inking its 60 per cent stake in the newly-rebranded Tigerair Australia.
Virgin Australia has appointed Lawrie Turner as its first CIO but the company will not be appointing him to its board.
Problems with Virgin Australia’s new Sabre check-in and booking system which led to delays for passengers earlier in the week have now been fixed, according to the airline.
Virgin Australia has implemented a new booking and check-in system called Sabre across its domestic and international networks.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking