Australian airlines officially ban flagship device following global recall.
Virgin Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virgin Australia has announced its acquisition of Australian data analytics firm Torque Data with plans to integrate it with Virgin’s customer loyalty business, the Velocity Frequent Flyer program.
Optus has been awarded a $60 million, five-year contract with Virgin Australia to provide domestic and international telco and managed services.
Virgin Australia is back in the budget travel business after inking its 60 per cent stake in the newly-rebranded Tigerair Australia.
Virgin Australia has appointed Lawrie Turner as its first CIO but the company will not be appointing him to its board.
- Secret Reseller - Don’t tell me to change my business model
- What IT skills are required for the fourth industrial revolution?
- In the cloud price war, cloud storage has become the new battleground
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ