The NSW Department of Justice is looking to drive transformation through a new technology project. Mark Coles analyses the task at hand, IT’s role and the business ramifications.
- VMware patches critical virtual machine escape flaws
- Attack, detection metrics improve but security specialists warn against complacency
- Ignorant of cybersecurity risk, breached small businesses are concealing the cost of recovery
- IBM: 4 billion online records were leaked in 2016
- Trojan source code leak poised to spur new online banking attacks