The NSW Department of Justice is looking to drive transformation through a new technology project. Mark Coles analyses the task at hand, IT’s role and the business ramifications.
- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
- Security firm ‘guarantees’ to pay more than Google does for Chrome exploits
- HP: 100 per cent of smartwatches have security flaws
- Stagefright vulnerability allows criminals to send malware by text