An autonomous robot created by Australian researchers is providing engineers with high-definition images of the integrity of steel structures that support the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- The week in security: Breach case studies boost learning, Android boosts breaches
- Broad coalition slams US border plan to require foreigners’ social media passwords
- Java and Python FTP attacks can punch holes through firewalls
- Verizon knocks off US$350M from Yahoo deal after breaches
- How to enable two-factor authentication on WhatsApp