UTS - News, Features, and Slideshows
UTS in pictures
The University of Technology, Sydney is preparing for the opening of its Faculty of Engineering and IT building located near Broadway, which will have embedded sensors and a data visualisation room.
The University of Technology (UTS) and the University of Western Sydney (UWS) expect to save millions of dollars and achieve economies of scale for their business units by using data centre co-location services provided by Macquarie Telecom.
The University of Technology, Sydney, is taking MBA students to the cloud using software from NetSuite.
How the University of Technology (UTS) will use robots to store and retrieve around 900,000 items from an underground library, which is being built at its main campus in Ultimo, Sydney
The University of Technology (UTS) held its inaugural Master of Business in IT Management (MBITM) golf day at the NSW Golf Club during November. The MBITM is an executive program that develops the leadership capabilities of IT professionals, producing business leaders who understand the strategic value of IT and its potential for disrupting conventional business models and practices.
- How a Blu-ray disc could install malware on your computer
- The week in security: Superfish a super problem, ransomware too
- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey