UTS - News, Features, and Slideshows
UTS in pictures
The University of Technology, Sydney is preparing for the opening of its Faculty of Engineering and IT building located near Broadway, which will have embedded sensors and a data visualisation room.
The University of Technology (UTS) and the University of Western Sydney (UWS) expect to save millions of dollars and achieve economies of scale for their business units by using data centre co-location services provided by Macquarie Telecom.
The University of Technology, Sydney, is taking MBA students to the cloud using software from NetSuite.
How the University of Technology (UTS) will use robots to store and retrieve around 900,000 items from an underground library, which is being built at its main campus in Ultimo, Sydney
The University of Technology (UTS) held its inaugural Master of Business in IT Management (MBITM) golf day at the NSW Golf Club during November. The MBITM is an executive program that develops the leadership capabilities of IT professionals, producing business leaders who understand the strategic value of IT and its potential for disrupting conventional business models and practices.
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
- Telstra strikes Cloud deal with Telkom Indonesia
- Brocade deploys router for new high-speed research network platform
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again