UTS - News, Features, and Slideshows
UTS in pictures
The University of Technology, Sydney is preparing for the opening of its Faculty of Engineering and IT building located near Broadway, which will have embedded sensors and a data visualisation room.
The University of Technology (UTS) and the University of Western Sydney (UWS) expect to save millions of dollars and achieve economies of scale for their business units by using data centre co-location services provided by Macquarie Telecom.
The University of Technology, Sydney, is taking MBA students to the cloud using software from NetSuite.
How the University of Technology (UTS) will use robots to store and retrieve around 900,000 items from an underground library, which is being built at its main campus in Ultimo, Sydney
The University of Technology (UTS) held its inaugural Master of Business in IT Management (MBITM) golf day at the NSW Golf Club during November. The MBITM is an executive program that develops the leadership capabilities of IT professionals, producing business leaders who understand the strategic value of IT and its potential for disrupting conventional business models and practices.
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
- Why CSO pay is too low in San Francisco, New York
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland