This week saw more than 7000 school students from all over Australia learn computer coding as part of the #WeSpeakCode campaign, led by Microsoft.
UTS - News, Features, and Slideshows
UTS in pictures
Australian innovation is stuck in a rut. Why did this happen and how can we pick up the pace?
The world is on the cusp of another “digital tsunami”, according to Steven Burdon, professor of strategic management and technology at the University of Technology in Sydney.
Alen Alempijevic, roboticist and senior lecturer at the University of Technology, Sydney is developing a tool that uses 3D imaging and artificial intelligence to accurately measure the condition of an animal so that farmers can better manage their livestock.
The University of Technology, Sydney is preparing for the opening of its Faculty of Engineering and IT building located near Broadway, which will have embedded sensors and a data visualisation room.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking