UTS - News, Features, and Slideshows
UTS in pictures
The University of Technology, Sydney is preparing for the opening of its Faculty of Engineering and IT building located near Broadway, which will have embedded sensors and a data visualisation room.
The University of Technology (UTS) and the University of Western Sydney (UWS) expect to save millions of dollars and achieve economies of scale for their business units by using data centre co-location services provided by Macquarie Telecom.
The University of Technology, Sydney, is taking MBA students to the cloud using software from NetSuite.
How the University of Technology (UTS) will use robots to store and retrieve around 900,000 items from an underground library, which is being built at its main campus in Ultimo, Sydney
The University of Technology (UTS) held its inaugural Master of Business in IT Management (MBITM) golf day at the NSW Golf Club during November. The MBITM is an executive program that develops the leadership capabilities of IT professionals, producing business leaders who understand the strategic value of IT and its potential for disrupting conventional business models and practices.
- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial