The alleged operator of Silk Road 2.0, a website used to sell illegal drugs, computer-hacking tools and fraudulent identification documents, has been arrested and will face charges in a U.S. court.
- DDoS attack against overwhelmed despite mitigation efforts
- Dyn DDoS attack came from 100,000 infected devices
- Startup Nubeva pitches Security as a Service in the cloud
- Adobe rushes out patch for Flash zero-day targeting Windows
- AISA 2016: Simplification will drive the next generation of infosec success