Four months into his role as chief digital officer at the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Conrad MacKenzie is emboldened to deliver the university’s ‘2025 Strategy’ by driving transformational change in the areas of teaching and learning, research, and operations.
unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
“We have to be ready for those occasions when we need to take the fight to an enemy,” says professor Greg Austin.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) has appointed Kate Carruthers as chief data officer amid a restructure that has also seen the university remove the CIO and senior ICT change program director roles.
Prime minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has hailed the University of New South Wales’ quantum computing research as the “best in the world.”
The University of Melbourne has once again claimed the title of Australia’s best university for computer science and information systems, ranking 13th globally for the subject in the latest QS World University Rankings.
- Putting security risks on simmer with Chef
- Capital One rides the cloud to tech company transformation
- South Australia requests ‘urgent’ investigation of mobile black-spot funding
- Telstra taps Juniper exec to be new chief operations officer
- Former Atlassian security chief takes role at Cyber Security Growth Centre
- How iflix used consumer intent data to gain 1 million subscribers in six months
- Mercer's marketing and customer chief promoted to global role
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Review of 457 visa scheme raises questions about local versus imported marketing skills
- Telstra CMO calls for shake-up of TV commercial models