It sits atop the University of New South Wales' campus library in Kensington, Sydney, conveniently tucked away on the 14th floor. Walk into the new IT collaboration and co-design space and you’ll be greeted by props, airline grey Qantas business class seats (set up as a lounge area at the front door), and a sea of whiteboards etched with detailed text and diagrams all standing in semi-circle position around the room.
unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
As 2017 swings into gear, Australian IT chiefs discuss their business and technology priorities for the year which include cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, augmented reality and customer experience projects.
Four months into his role as chief digital officer at the University of New South Wales (UNSW), Conrad MacKenzie is emboldened to deliver the university’s ‘2025 Strategy’ by driving transformational change in the areas of teaching and learning, research, and operations.
“We have to be ready for those occasions when we need to take the fight to an enemy,” says professor Greg Austin.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) has appointed Kate Carruthers as chief data officer amid a restructure that has also seen the university remove the CIO and senior ICT change program director roles.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments