Australian innovation is stuck in a rut. Why did this happen and how can we pick up the pace?
unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
Researchers at the University of New South Wales are touting another breakthrough in quantum computing. They have encoded quantum information in silicon using simple electrical impulses.
The Commonwealth Bank is investing $5 million over the next five years to help researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in their quest to create a silicon-based quantum computer.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales have been awarded a $322,800 grant to conduct research into boosting the security of wearable technology.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is using donated computing power to make 20 quadrillion comparisons of 200 million DNA proteins.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Only Citrix securely delivers everything you need for a truly mobile workspace wherever you go
- How Telstra is applying data analytics to customer service
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration
- Faster fashion with new e-commerce technology
- Business/IT collaboration sees Suncorp launch bill splitting service
- TubeMogul and Site Tour launch programmatic ad network for billboards