The University of New South Wales and Commonwealth Bank on Tuesday announced a partnership to develop a cyber security centre aimed at addressing the shortage of security engineering specialists.
- Google is giving away 2GB Drive space for 2 minutes of your time
- The week in security: Warnings on open-source spinoffs, US-Europe privacy compromise
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- PSA: Get 2GB of free Google Drive storage when you perform an account security checkup
- Cybercriminals adopt spies' techniques to pull off online bank heists