Oil and gas giant, Woodside, will contribute $10 million over the next five years into Monash University’s Innovation Centre.
University of Western Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Researchers from the University of Western Australia (UWA) and the University of Bristol have made a breakthrough in quantum computing by simulating 'quantum walks'.
The $80 million Pawsey Supercomputing Centre in Western Australia has completed the final upgrade of its ‘Magnus’ machine, which provides processing power in excess of a petaflop.
Supercomputer modelling holds the key to keeping potentially deadly age-related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, diabetes, cancer and heart disease at bay, according to Australian scientists.
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Google shuts Spaces, the content-sharing app you probably never heard of
- nbn takes the Sunshine Coast Regional Council to court
- Turnbull Government launches Joint Cyber Security Centre
- HPE’s global first quarter net revenue dips $US1.3B year on year
- Netcomm Wireless fills vacant CEO spot to steer company growth
- IAB aims for simplicity in digital advertising with new councils and approach
- Freeview appoints new head of marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth