Oil and gas giant, Woodside, will contribute $10 million over the next five years into Monash University’s Innovation Centre.
University of Western Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Researchers from the University of Western Australia (UWA) and the University of Bristol have made a breakthrough in quantum computing by simulating 'quantum walks'.
The $80 million Pawsey Supercomputing Centre in Western Australia has completed the final upgrade of its ‘Magnus’ machine, which provides processing power in excess of a petaflop.
Supercomputer modelling holds the key to keeping potentially deadly age-related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, diabetes, cancer and heart disease at bay, according to Australian scientists.
- Microsoft brings F# to Jupyter Notebooks on Azure
- US mulls rules for airlines that plan in-flight Wi-Fi voice calls
- Georgia says it's traced an attempted voter hack to DHS
- AMD packs more horsepower into GPUs with new Radeon ReLive software
- For a price, Microsoft will extend support for Windows Server, SQL Server 6 more years
- CMO's ability to cope with disruption linked to tech savviness: GMC CEO
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 8 December
- CMO interview: Bringing the power of cognitive computing to marketing and customer engagement
- How Mars tapped social sentiment to win over millennial consumers
- Bupa marketing director promoted to UK customer experience role