Researchers from the University of Western Australia (UWA) and the University of Bristol have made a breakthrough in quantum computing by simulating 'quantum walks'.
- US state officials worry about their ability to respond to cyberattacks
- New DMA Locker ransomware is ramping up for widespread attacks
- The week in security: Governments back cybersecurity; new hope in ransomware flood
- Google advances Android password-killer: due this year
- A recently patched Flash Player exploit is being used in widespread attacks