Oil and gas giant, Woodside, will contribute $10 million over the next five years into Monash University’s Innovation Centre.
University of Western Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Researchers from the University of Western Australia (UWA) and the University of Bristol have made a breakthrough in quantum computing by simulating 'quantum walks'.
The $80 million Pawsey Supercomputing Centre in Western Australia has completed the final upgrade of its ‘Magnus’ machine, which provides processing power in excess of a petaflop.
Supercomputer modelling holds the key to keeping potentially deadly age-related illnesses such as Alzheimer’s, diabetes, cancer and heart disease at bay, according to Australian scientists.
- Report: Marketers expect AI to have greater impact than social media
- Kramer gets top honours at AMI Awards 2016
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink