University of Technology Sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW government is asking startups to bid for short-term contracts worth up to $250,000 in a reform of ICT procurement policy.
How the University of Technology (UTS) will use robots to store and retrieve around 900,000 items from an underground library, which is being built at its main campus in Ultimo, Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is the recipient of a $320,000 grant to fund the development of technology to enable robots to navigate unknown environments.
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it