The world is on the cusp of another “digital tsunami”, according to Steven Burdon, professor of strategic management and technology at the University of Technology in Sydney.
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Uninsured, small Australian businesses breached at nearly twice the rate of the US
- Dozens arrested in enormous Indian call centre racket
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts