The University of Sydney has hired Mike Day as its new CIO. Day started in the role this month and has taken over from Bruce Meikle, who is now director, enabling technologies at the university.
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- White-hat hackers key to securing connected cars
- Roses are red, violets are blue, hand over your cash or I promise we're through
- Heightened security threat could follow Dallas Buyers Club anti-piracy defeat
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too