university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Federal Government has allocated $6.5 million for a program to train primary healthcare staff to use e-mental health therapies and associated technologies.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Physicists at the University of Sydney have uncovered a way to use microwaves to probe the sounds of a ‘quantum dot’, the latest promising discovery in the race to build super high performance computers of the future.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
- Fletcher mulls reverse auctions for broadcast spectrum
- Health, education and environmental not-for-profits offered free IT services
- Data retention: Two years too long to keep IP addresses, says Vodafone
- Data Privacy Day a reminder to protect your personal information
- Google asks Australians to spruik Apps for Work
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020