university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Federal Government has allocated $6.5 million for a program to train primary healthcare staff to use e-mental health therapies and associated technologies.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Physicists at the University of Sydney have uncovered a way to use microwaves to probe the sounds of a ‘quantum dot’, the latest promising discovery in the race to build super high performance computers of the future.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' release after threats following cyberattack
- ‘Backdoor’ may be on 10m Coolpad Android smartphones
- Forensic software gets around iCloud security features
- Obama pushes for net neutrality, opposes data localization in trade pact
- New ransomware avoids hitting the same victim twice
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- McAfee/Intel Security makes big APAC push with three new appointments
- Vocus gets the green light to acquire Amcom
- Telstra confirms talks to buy Pacnet
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments
- Second-screen ad synching to take off in 2015
- Why virtual reality is opening a new world for customer interaction
- Facebook: Don't Advertise With Us If You Don't See Clear ROI