The two men at the centre of the University of Sydney ICT corruption inquiry being conducted by the Independent Commission Against Corruption (ICAC) have rejected allegations made by witnesses of dishonest dealings.
- As IAM demand builds, tight identity integration will secure enterprises’ cloud transition: Okta
- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Microsoft beefs up security products to block adware
- Dridex spam campaigns target the US, UK and France
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool