In 2015, a Deloitte and Australian Computer Society report found that only 28 per cent of IT workers in Australia are women. Like most female senior IT execs, Google for Work’s country manager, Renee Gamble, wants that number to rise.
university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) has appointed Kate Carruthers as chief data officer amid a restructure that has also seen the university remove the CIO and senior ICT change program director roles.
Prime minister, Malcolm Turnbull, has hailed the University of New South Wales’ quantum computing research as the “best in the world.”
The University of New South Wales and Commonwealth Bank on Tuesday announced a partnership to develop a cyber security centre aimed at addressing the shortage of security engineering specialists.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) Canberra has announced it is opening a Masters in Cyber Security, Strategy and Diplomacy – Australia’s first ever course devoted to cyber war and peace.
Young women studying information technology degrees at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) discuss the gender gap in their chosen industry and why computing is no longer the domain of geeky males.
- RSA taps former ATO cyber security chief to lead local advisory team
- Global IT spend set to surge as “civilisation infrastructure” takes hold
- Accucom takes Barker College Wi-Fi to the next level through Aruba
- IBM ignites Census war as blame game begins
- Tenable Network Security appoints first A/NZ channel manager
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 20 October
- Marketers urged to provide holistic view of customer journey in online retail
- CMO Interview: How Kodak’s global CMO is bringing the brand back from the brink
- CMO50 2016: A study in marketing's collective transformation
- Announcing the 2016 CMO50 list