Researchers at the University of New South Wales are touting another breakthrough in quantum computing. They have encoded quantum information in silicon using simple electrical impulses.
university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
In this age of cyber security concern, it is amusing that the word “hack” has entered our lexicon. The word has never had a positive connotation and in my view, it’s always a negative. In golf parlance, a “hacker” is not a description that one ever wants to be labeled with.
Energy utilities face losing between $18 billion and $48 billion a year in the U.S and up to €61 billion a year in Europe by 2025 as solar power and energy conservation initiatives grow, according to Accenture.
The Commonwealth Bank is investing $5 million over the next five years to help researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in their quest to create a silicon-based quantum computer.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is using donated computing power to make 20 quadrillion comparisons of 200 million DNA proteins.
Young women studying information technology degrees at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) discuss the gender gap in their chosen industry and why computing is no longer the domain of geeky males.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- FCC proposal would extend Lifeline voice subsidy to broadband
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- Early OpenStack contributor says cloud project has "lost its heart"
- Swatch smartwatch to go on sale in two countries
- GoPro's upcoming six camera mount is good news for rich VR fans