university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
Space researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have been granted $600,000 to improve technology that cuts the cost of building satellites and lessens navigation interference.
Much research is being done in Australia and around the world to unlock the massive computing potential of quantum and nano systems. But which technology is most likely to power highly complex machines of the future?
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) are using artificial intelligence to build a computer network they claim can regulate its own consumption of public cloud services.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) engineering graduate, Thomas Cooney, has developed a circuit board designed to process radar signals for an Australian satellite that will monitor water resources.
Engineers at the University of New South Wales have developed a way to dramatically improve the quality of low-grade silicon to improve the efficiency and reduce the cost of solar panels.
Young women studying information technology degrees at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) discuss the gender gap in their chosen industry and why computing is no longer the domain of geeky males.
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
- Shellshock attacks target QNAP's network storage, FireEye says
- IBM’s SoftLayer on the back foot in big Xen bug reboot
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement