Many cyber criminals are using social engineering to get a foot in the door and gain access to corporate and government systems, says the world’s most famous hacker, Kevin Mitnick.
- Tired of memorizing passwords? A Turing Award winner came up with this algorithmic trick
- Russia, China said to use hacked databases to find US spies
- Attivo brings deception technology to Amazon Web Services
- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations