- What's the Best Android Tablet? Google Nexus vs. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Coles’ hybrid cloud to save ‘millions’ of dollars, speed up project delivery
- How to define the scope of a project
- 10 Tips for Dealing with a Bully Boss
- Why Microsoft SharePoint Faces a Challenging Future
unified communications in pictures
Enterprises sending email via Office 365 will be able to encrypt those messages starting next year at no extra charge, making it possible to send secure mail to people who are off the corporate email system.
Avaya is making it easier to drop its unified communications capabilities into business applications, removing a layer of complexity that may be holding developers back from writing communications-enabled apps for businesses.
Netlfix is a big company, and a big cloud user. With 38 million members across 40 countries, it streams a billion hours of content per month.
Finding an enterprise IT company at a startup gathering these days can be like searching for an obscure email in a crowded inbox.
Reddit is being applauded for quickly nixing a subreddit dedicated to finding shooters involved in killing a dozen people Monday at Washington Navy Yard.
Given the importance of telephone systems, refreshing the technology can be daunting. However, for small and midsized businesses who consider upgrading from a PBX to VoIP, the benefits are clear and, with proper planning, the implementation is not very frightening. Consider these three steps:
Hewlett-Packard's turnaround effort under CEO Meg Whitman, like an object in the rearview mirror, is closer than it appears. Credit the impending success on strategic partnerships, good hires and a broad view of the future of tech.
I recently decided, somewhat randomly, to experiment a bit more with social networking. I was on LinkedIn and at some point the service asked me if it could access my Gmail contact list.
Adding video to the company website can set retailers and other businesses apart from the competition -- and ultimately boost the bottom line.
Last week Gen. David Petraeus, the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, resigned in response to what has turned out to be a much bigger scandal than it first appeared.
Wikipedia and its users are planning more than 300 celebration events across six continents for the 10th anniversary of the free, online encyclopedia that has become an Internet juggernaut by spreading access to information with a model that lets anyone edit its articles.
Whitepapers about unified communications
BYOD trends are putting pressure on IT departments to support all personal mobile devices in all work spaces, while Analysys Mason forecasts that revenue from mobility for mid-market enterprises will grow to US$79 billion by 2018. This white paper looks at the power of mobility as part of a unified communications (UC) platform; the competing interests of IT departments, and why vendors supplying these solutions are well prepared to meet the needs of mid-market enterprise technology and business challenges.
Sign up now »
According to Forrester, 72 per cent of customers prefer using a company’s website to answer their questions. But only 52.4 per cent actually find the information they need online. Customers ...
Enterprises, both small and big, are evaluating cloud computing and, in increasing numbers, are moving their IT infrastructure ...
"The most complex IT projects can be managed all right provided you ..."
Why IT projects really fail
"Yay, good news for the smart state."
Queensland government to provide 200 services online by 2015
"Great article, and it confirms what we see in call centers across ..."
Call Centers Suffer From Big Data Overload
"So why are people flocking to GumTree?"
CIO 100: Carsales wins top gong for innovation
"A much easier solution is to use LastPass. You will only have ..."
How to secure passwords and other critical numbers
- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered
- IT security pros often seen as 'innovation killers,' says ADP's IT security chief
- HK CEOs are making IT security decisions
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest