One of the best pieces of security advice any computer expert can give you is to enable two-factor authentication for websites that support it. With password breaches so common nowadays, it could be the one thing that keeps hackers from stealing your identity online.
- EMV transition involves many moving parts
- WikiLeaks' methods questioned by whistleblower Edward Snowden
- FBI said to investigate possible hack of another Democratic Party organization
- Trump's hacking comment rattles the cybersecurity industry
- Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day