two factor authentication - News, Features, and Slideshows
In an ideal world, people would not need a password to log in to Facebook as they would use a hardware token instead, according to Facebook United States engineer Gregg Stefancik.
Customers of Rabobank Australia and New Zealand are being offered two factor secure authentication services when they transact online following the signing of a deal with US-based security vendor ThreatMetrix.
- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow