two factor authentication - News, Features, and Slideshows
In an ideal world, people would not need a password to log in to Facebook as they would use a hardware token instead, according to Facebook United States engineer Gregg Stefancik.
Customers of Rabobank Australia and New Zealand are being offered two factor secure authentication services when they transact online following the signing of a deal with US-based security vendor ThreatMetrix.
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
- UK verticals top hit-list for targeted APT attacks, says FireEye
- 5 non-traditional hiring tips for InfoSec
- Apple says Yosemite's Spotlight Suggestions don't violate your privacy
- One week after patch, Flash vulnerability already exploited in large-scale attacks