two factor authentication - News, Features, and Slideshows
In an ideal world, people would not need a password to log in to Facebook as they would use a hardware token instead, according to Facebook United States engineer Gregg Stefancik.
Customers of Rabobank Australia and New Zealand are being offered two factor secure authentication services when they transact online following the signing of a deal with US-based security vendor ThreatMetrix.
- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
- PoS malware also targeting ticket vending machines and electronic kiosks
- EU wants Google to apply 'right to be forgotten' delistings to global .com domain