One of the best pieces of security advice any computer expert can give you is to enable two-factor authentication for websites that support it. With password breaches so common nowadays, it could be the one thing that keeps hackers from stealing your identity online.
- 10 things to help you identify intruder threats faster
- Can a DDoS attack on Whitehouse.gov be a valid protest?
- Dutch dev stole 20,000 passwords from websites he built for businesses
- Think employers must protect workers’ personal info? Think again
- Sensitive access tokens and keys found in hundreds of Android apps