Instagram's daily active user base is close to Twitter's number of monthly users, and the gap between the companies continues to widen as Facebook, Instagram's parent, consolidates power through its family of popular apps.
- Long-running malvertising campaign infected thousands of computers per day
- Google beefs Linux up kernel defenses in Android
- Twitter suspends accounts that lured ISIS supporters to install spyware
- Microsoft makes Windows 10 hardware change for PC security
- Flaw with password manager LastPass could hand over control to hackers