Twitter has more than 100 million users, which means you're bound to encounter a lot of noise. You'll find brands hawking their products or services, some users tweeting the mundane details of their everyday lives and spammers insisting you check out their "hottest new pix!" Um, no thanks.
- Pennsylvania man sentenced to 18 months for celeb hacking
- Personal data of 550,000 Red Cross blood donors was breached
- Uninsured, small Australian businesses breached at nearly twice the rate of the US
- Dozens arrested in enormous Indian call centre racket
- Malware from Mirai DDoS attack continues to harass in short bursts