Twitter has more than 100 million users, which means you're bound to encounter a lot of noise. You'll find brands hawking their products or services, some users tweeting the mundane details of their everyday lives and spammers insisting you check out their "hottest new pix!" Um, no thanks.
- The NSA reportedly tried -- but failed -- to use a Stuxnet variant against North Korea
- Google levels up security at I/O with secure comms tool, better authentication
- New NSA phone dragnet proposals blasted as flawed
- Tor connections to hidden services could be easy to de-anonymize
- How Google took a page from Apple to secure Android Pay