Twitter has more than 100 million users, which means you're bound to encounter a lot of noise. You'll find brands hawking their products or services, some users tweeting the mundane details of their everyday lives and spammers insisting you check out their "hottest new pix!" Um, no thanks.
- Cyberespionage group Patchwork sets its sights on multiple industries
- Hackers can pick off, inject wireless keyboard keystrokes from 8 vendors, maybe more
- Many popular wireless keyboards completely unprotected
- Health care organizations 114 times more likely to be ransomware victims than financial firms
- Cybersecurity firm offers users reimbursement for ransomware infections