A fix has been released for a vulnerability in a widely used piece of code in Android devices, which could cause apps to crash or display unwanted dialog boxes.
- Man charged with selling fake discount coupons on Silk Road
- Fujitsu brings internal security expertise to Australian market in cloud, managed security services push
- ISACA guides skills-challenged SMBs towards security governance
- Like routers, most USB modems also vulnerable to drive-by hacking
- IRS cut its cybersecurity staff by 11% over four years