There hasn't been a lack of strange things turning up in the Ashley Madison data leak. One of the latest discoveries comes from Trend Micro, which found bogus Ashley Madison profiles that used email addresses the company created solely for collecting spam samples.
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say