There hasn't been a lack of strange things turning up in the Ashley Madison data leak. One of the latest discoveries comes from Trend Micro, which found bogus Ashley Madison profiles that used email addresses the company created solely for collecting spam samples.
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates