A closely watched band of suspected Russian hackers have spied on domestic targets, including two members of the outspoken punk rock band Pussy Riot.
- Tired of memorizing passwords? A Turing Award winner came up with this algorithmic trick
- Russia, China said to use hacked databases to find US spies
- Attivo brings deception technology to Amazon Web Services
- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations