transformation - News, Features, and Slideshows
‘The CIO can be an incredibly powerful position’ – the relentless pressures of the job are also opportunities to forge a great career and help the organisation outrank the competition.
The seed for the expedition was planted during a trip to New Zealand five years ago, when he joined his first alpine climbing course.
Rolling out a state-wide electronic health record system is no mean feat for the CIO of SA Health, David Johnston. The government organisation last month switched on its Enterprise Patient Administration System (EPAS) that is set to transform 12 hospitals across South Australia.
After giving away the farm, some IT departments are bringing select outsourced services back in-house. Here's how they're doing it.
CIO Australia spoke to five IT leaders about the key technology and business strategies that will help drive growth across their organisations this year.
Almost all C-suite executives at large enterprises believe data and analytics are important to their business, but most are struggling to become data-driven businesses -- and more than half say they don't even know what data to collect.
Pandora and Rosetta Stone have embraced social business tools and the Cloud to cut costs, increase productivity and improve collaboration. Learn how these two companies overcame security concerns, gained executive buy-in and more.
Komatsu Australia has undertaken a major IT transformation as it moves to meet carbon emissions reporting requirements and travel and energy costs reduction initiatives.
Whitepapers about transformation
Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption