Opteon Property Group is on the lookout for a CIO to help deliver large scale international projects, drive business innovation and help support transformational change.
transformation - News, Features, and Slideshows
transformation in pictures
Entrepreneurs and investors share their tips on how to get cash to fund a new business.
Shane Riddle has been promoted to the newly created CIO role at the National Heart Foundation (NHF) of Australia. Riddle had been national ICT manager for the past 11 months.
October 3 will mark the end of more than five decades of Toyota vehicle manufacture on these shores. But this is not the end of the road for the company in Australia.
Hungry Jacks is kicking of a major cloud first strategy in coming weeks by replacing a number of its decade old, internally developed business applications.
Almost all C-suite executives at large enterprises believe data and analytics are important to their business, but most are struggling to become data-driven businesses -- and more than half say they don't even know what data to collect.
Pandora and Rosetta Stone have embraced social business tools and the Cloud to cut costs, increase productivity and improve collaboration. Learn how these two companies overcame security concerns, gained executive buy-in and more.
Komatsu Australia has undertaken a major IT transformation as it moves to meet carbon emissions reporting requirements and travel and energy costs reduction initiatives.
Whitepapers about transformation
Today’s enterprises have higher than ever demands for data and application availability. The rapid digitisation of business processes and increasing expectations from customers and partners for constant uptime is ushering in a new era for IT which is less restricted by manual data protection practices. Telsyte research shows 75 per cent of IT budgets are spent on operations and transformation programs with only 25 per cent left for innovation. To drive more innovation, CIOs must address their number one business priority — reducing operating expenses — and free their organisations from a complex collection of backup, storage and virtualisation systems to ensure applications are online and protected from failures and cyber attacks.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- nbn takes the Sunshine Coast Regional Council to court
- Turnbull Government launches Joint Cyber Security Centre
- HPE’s global first quarter net revenue dips $US1.3B year on year
- Netcomm Wireless fills vacant CEO spot to steer company growth
- NEXTDC posts record half year financials as multi-million dollar investment kicks off
- Uber rejects claims it stole Waymo's self-driving car tech
- Microsoft's support rules for Windows 10 LTSB void allure to enterprise customers
- Afraid of A.I. taking your job? Yep, you likely are
- Google discloses unpatched IE vulnerability after Patch Tuesday delay
- FCC puts the brakes on ISP privacy rules it just passed in October
- IAB aims for simplicity in digital advertising with new councils and approach
- Freeview appoints new head of marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth