Timothy Pilgrim - News, Features, and Slideshows
The privacy commissioners of Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and Macao, China have all sent an email to Insecam – the operator of a website that broadcasts footage from private webcams – asking it to take down its website.
Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has launched a regulatory action policy to shed more light on how his office operates.
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) breached the Privacy Act when it failed to “adequately protect” the personal information of approximately 9,250 asylum seekers, said Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim today.
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) and Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, have signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to work closer together on telecommunications, spam and telemarketing issues.
Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim is urging government agencies and businesses to protect their IT systems against the Bourne Again Shell (Bash) vulnerability.
New laws have significantly enhanced the privacy of Australian citizens but many CIOs are still not aware of the implications.
- Google defends policy that leaves most Android devices unpatched
- Obama, in India, will get earful about the H-1B visa
- Microsoft releases big update to Windows 10 preview
- U.S. to impose big tariffs on China and Taiwan for dumping solar panels on market
- NASA tests robotic helicopter that would act as Mars scout