The Australian Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, has stepped in to investigate whether any personal information has been compromised in the wake of a potential data privacy breach within the Department of Health.
- The week in security: DDoS attack savages US Internet; Biometrics for newborns
- How the Dyn DDoS attack unfolded
- Extensive DDoS attack against Dyn restarts, could indicate a new use of old criminal tech
- Easy-to-exploit rooting flaw puts Linux computers at risk
- DNS provider Dyn gets DDoSed, takes out Twitter, GitHub and plenty others