More organisations in New South Wales need to establish a culture of privacy and risk management rather than ignoring the issue, according to NSW Privacy Commissioner Doctor Elizabeth Coombs.
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- Integrate encryption with device management to overcome key-management issues: LANDESK
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy