The Australian Privacy Commissioner, Timothy Pilgrim, has stepped in to investigate whether any personal information has been compromised in the wake of a potential data privacy breach within the Department of Health.
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- AI is coming, and will take some jobs, but no need to worry