Organisations will struggle to comply with federal government’s mandatory data breach notification proposals unless guidance and processes are created to help them determine if they need to report an incident, according to an IT security expert.
- Researchers steal data from a PC by controllng the noise from the fans
- The EU and US reportedly reach data-transfer deal
- Lenovo patches two high severity flaws in PC support tool
- How BalaBit adapted machine learning to secure privileged account 'blind spot'
- U.S. court rules that FBI can hack into a computer without a warrant