Organisations will struggle to comply with federal government’s mandatory data breach notification proposals unless guidance and processes are created to help them determine if they need to report an incident, according to an IT security expert.
- Security blogger Krebs says IoT DDoS attack was payback for a blog
- After Tesla: why cybersecurity is central to the car industry's future
- Krebs DDoS aftermath: industry in shock at size, depth and complexity of attack
- Signs of cloud security hacks are there if you know what to look for
- Yahoo's claim of 'state-sponsored' hackers meets with skepticism