Smartwatch sales in Australia have boomed in the first half of 2016, up 89 per cent on the same period last year.
telsyte - News, Features, and Slideshows
Virtual and augmented reality headsets like Facebook's Oculus Rift and Microsoft HoloLens will start to shift onto smartphones and mobile devices beyond 2017, according to Telsyte.
Enterprise resource planning software is languishing as software-as-a-service offerings become more attractive, according to Telsyte's latest research.
Only 205,000 smartwatches were sold in Australia in the first half of 2015, despite heavy promotions around the devices.
By 2019, the average household will have 24 Internet-connected devices, fuelling a $3.2 billion market, research says.
Whitepapers about telsyte
Organisations have the option to manage IT internally or outsource to a third-party provider. This paper discusses new research by Telsyte into how Australian organisations are using ICT outsourcing to support innovation. • In October 2013 Telsyte surveyed more than 450 Australian CIOs, CEOs and IT decision makers on their outsourcing strategies for 2014 • Outsourcing is a key feature of businesses that have a focus on innovation • Organisations that engage in outsourcing arrangements are more likely to spend greater than 25% of their IT budget on innovative projects
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- nbn takes the Sunshine Coast Regional Council to court
- Turnbull Government launches Joint Cyber Security Centre
- HPE’s global first quarter net revenue dips $US1.3B year on year
- Netcomm Wireless fills vacant CEO spot to steer company growth
- NEXTDC posts record half year financials as multi-million dollar investment kicks off
- US probe of drone collisions with aircraft points to birds
- Alphabet's Waymo raises stakes in self-driving race with Uber lawsuit
- Stop using SHA1: It’s now completely unsafe
- Ransomware 'customer support' chat reveals criminals' ruthlessness
- Google's new AI aims to end abusive online comments using 'Perspective'
- IAB aims for simplicity in digital advertising with new councils and approach
- Freeview appoints new head of marketing
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 February 2017
- Qantas reports solid financials; highlights customer data and digital as competitive advantage
- How Nude by Nature is using data to prove digital's worth