Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra in pictures
CIOs and other IT leaders gathered at Sydney's Hilton Hotel for the 2014 CIO Summit.
NBN Co will owe Telstra $200 million more than it expected over the next 30 years, unless it appeals a decision reached today by the NSW Supreme Court.
The first report out of the NBN Panel of Experts, appointed by the government to conduct a cost-benefit analysis of the National Broadband Network, has rejected calls by telcos to further strengthen the rules that restrict NBN Co to wholesale-only operations.
Telstra, Optus and Vodafone have responded to the Australian Communications Consumer Action Network (ACCAN) comments about making mobile calls to 13/1300 numbers free, saying they have plans that include unlimited calls to 13/1300 numbers.
Telstra could usher in Australia’s first major deployment of next-generation hotspots as part of its plan to blanket the country with a public Wi-Fi network.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Motorola's Xoom tablet runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating system — dubbed Honeycomb. Honeycomb is the first version of Android to be designed for use with tablets; previous versions were optimised for the smaller screens of smartphones.
- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads