Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra in pictures
Telstra has moved to re-assure customers that their phone conversations are kept private and would be only accessed if a police warrant was in place for a particular customer.
Australia’s big three telcos are being targeted in class action lawsuits relating to late payment fees imposed on their customers.
Former Suncorp Business Services CEO Jeff Smith has been appointed as IBM’s global chief information officer, based in the United States.
“NBN Co was not fit for purpose,” according to the Coalition government’s latest report on the National Broadband Network.
Not-for-profit health insurer HCF is rolling out an initiative that will enable 3,300 people with chronic illnesses to use Internet-connected biometric monitoring devices to manage their health.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Motorola's Xoom tablet runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating system — dubbed Honeycomb. Honeycomb is the first version of Android to be designed for use with tablets; previous versions were optimised for the smaller screens of smartphones.
- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again
- EXPERIENCE IBM CLOUD 2014: Cloud an enabler, analytics a gold mine (+10 photos)
- UXC posts 31 per cent profit drop due to redundancies, acquisitions
- HubSpot's US$100m IPO listing welcomed, but profitability questions raised
- Quantium helps Woolies get personal with customers, CEO says
- Nissan Motorsport revs up sponsorships with CRM
- Twitter Analytics will leave you wishing for more
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile