Telstra and Brisbane City Council are in an ongoing legal wrangle over mobile coverage facilities in a coverage feud that began in 2015.
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra in pictures
IBM has launched legal action against Nextgen Networks and Vocus over the companies’ roles in the troubled 2016 eCensus portal project.
Telstra has continued cutting staff in its infrastructure divisions as the company moves to outsource services, according to the CWU.
More than 70 per cent of the Optus network will be able to access its new 4.5G network within the next 12 months, the company said today.
SMEs to customers of Sydney-based independent bank Tyro can now pay their bills by asking Apple smartphone assistant Siri to do it for them.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Motorola's Xoom tablet runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating system — dubbed Honeycomb. Honeycomb is the first version of Android to be designed for use with tablets; previous versions were optimised for the smaller screens of smartphones.
- Govt calls on Aussie tech players to speak up over 457 visa abolition
- Impact Systems Technology brings NCS Technologies to A/NZ
- How the Govt plans to power up Australia’s cyber security sector
- Queensland's GCITS wins big at Ingram Micro's global partner awards
- Airservices calls on providers for IT infrastructure overhaul
- Should Aussie retailers be scared Amazon is coming?
- Bricks and clicks: Balancing digital and physical to win the retail game
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for this week - 20 April
- How UNSW's new marketing division is tackling digital strategy
- TEG conducts large-scale data science project to discover customer segments