Four suburbs across Queensland and NSW have been chosen to take part in a trial designed to speed up the rollout of the NBN. The suburbs are Emu Plains in NSW; and Redcliffe, Slacks Creek, and Merrimac in QLD.
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO