Four suburbs across Queensland and NSW have been chosen to take part in a trial designed to speed up the rollout of the NBN. The suburbs are Emu Plains in NSW; and Redcliffe, Slacks Creek, and Merrimac in QLD.
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra in pictures
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has released a draft decision on prices other telcos and operators would pay to use fixed line services supplied by Telstra on its copper network.
Optus on Wednesday announced that new and re-contracting customers will get a six month subscription to the Netflix movie and TV streaming service when they sign up for certain broadband or mobile plans.
Global data centre operator, Equinix, is expanding its footprint into Victoria with the soon to be opened ME1data centre that connects local businesses to international hubs such as New York, Singapore, London and Toronto.
Pan-Asian retailer, Dairy Farm Group, is migrating its SAP suite to Telstra’s private cloud, in a multi-million dollar project that will be completed by next month.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Motorola's Xoom tablet runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating system — dubbed Honeycomb. Honeycomb is the first version of Android to be designed for use with tablets; previous versions were optimised for the smaller screens of smartphones.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Prevent – Detect – Mitigate. Advanced Threat Protection a multi layered approach to Security – Videos, Demos, Whitepapers.
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking