Telstra’s announcement last week that it had discovered a network breach at a company it acquired earlier this year has opened up huge questions for corporate Australia on issues of risk management and due diligence.
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- Android's reset function fails to delete data from Samsung and HTC smartphones
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000