Telstra CEO Andrew Penn has announced the telco will ramp up its capital expenditure, committing to spending $3 billion over the next three years on its networks and digitisation.
- Sophisticated malware possibly tied to recent ATM heists in Thailand
- AI will help virtualised data containers manage their own security, access control
- The week in security: Apple patches iOS 0-day, new attack decrypts HTTPS
- Medical device security ignites an ethics firestorm
- 100 best practices for keeping big data secure