Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Dairy Farm Group migrating SAP to Telstra private cloud
- Melbourne joins international business exchange
- Erez Yarkoni new Telstra CIO
- Jeff Smith new IBM CIO
Telstra in pictures
Global data centre operator, Equinix, is expanding its footprint into Victoria with the soon to be opened ME1data centre that connects local businesses to international hubs such as New York, Singapore, London and Toronto.
Pan-Asian retailer, Dairy Farm Group, is migrating its SAP suite to Telstra’s private cloud, in a multi-million dollar project that will be completed by next month.
Telstra has signed an agreement to resell Presto’s subscription video-on-demand service to its customers.
An investigation by Amsterdam-based SIM card manufacturer, Gemalto, has found that an attack by operatives from the US National Security Agency (NSA) and UK Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) in 2010 and 2011 probably happened but the attack only breached its office networks.
Senator for Western Australia Scott Ludlam has sent a letter to Telstra CEO David Thodey expressing concerns about the use of Gemalto SIM cards by the telco following media reports that the company’s SIM card encryption keys were allegedly hacked by United States and United Kingdom intelligence agencies during 2010 and 2011.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Motorola's Xoom tablet runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating system — dubbed Honeycomb. Honeycomb is the first version of Android to be designed for use with tablets; previous versions were optimised for the smaller screens of smartphones.
- Apple to fill in the blanks Monday on Watch prices, availability and more
- These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds
- Two indicted for stealing 1 billion email addresses in historic breach
- 5 steps for transforming your business using data
- IBM Internet of Things boss takes new job at Internet2
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu