- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
- Tanium's fast-acting endpoint management tool grows up
Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra in pictures
Four suburbs across Queensland and NSW have been chosen to take part in a trial designed to speed up the rollout of the NBN. The suburbs are Emu Plains in NSW; and Redcliffe, Slacks Creek, and Merrimac in QLD.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has released a draft decision on prices other telcos and operators would pay to use fixed line services supplied by Telstra on its copper network.
Optus on Wednesday announced that new and re-contracting customers will get a six month subscription to the Netflix movie and TV streaming service when they sign up for certain broadband or mobile plans.
Global data centre operator, Equinix, is expanding its footprint into Victoria with the soon to be opened ME1data centre that connects local businesses to international hubs such as New York, Singapore, London and Toronto.
Pan-Asian retailer, Dairy Farm Group, is migrating its SAP suite to Telstra’s private cloud, in a multi-million dollar project that will be completed by next month.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Motorola's Xoom tablet runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating system — dubbed Honeycomb. Honeycomb is the first version of Android to be designed for use with tablets; previous versions were optimised for the smaller screens of smartphones.
- AusCERT2015 | st-5th June 2015 | Hear from Brian Krebs, Eva Galperin and Bruce Schneier - New registration packages
- Transition to the Agile Data Centre. Partnering with innovators to drive business and IT forward.
- Check out the NEW f5 Resource centre | New content, infographics, white papers and research
- Maximise Your Negotiation Power Over Big Storage - LEARN HOW