Telstra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra in pictures
Telstra has moved to re-assure customers that their phone conversations are kept private and would be only accessed if a police warrant was in place for a particular customer.
Australia’s big three telcos are being targeted in class action lawsuits relating to late payment fees imposed on their customers.
Former Suncorp Business Services CEO Jeff Smith has been appointed as IBM’s global chief information officer, based in the United States.
“NBN Co was not fit for purpose,” according to the Coalition government’s latest report on the National Broadband Network.
Not-for-profit health insurer HCF is rolling out an initiative that will enable 3,300 people with chronic illnesses to use Internet-connected biometric monitoring devices to manage their health.
LTE is simultaneously being pushed forward on several fronts, and the result for users will be faster networks, better coverage and the ability to access networks while travelling abroad.
More subscribers, networks with better coverage and devices that can be used in more countries are converging to make LTE roaming a more viable proposition, with some operators already offering such services on a limited scale and more on the way.
The Telstra Frontier 4G is the first prepaid 4G smartphone in Australia.
We unbox and take a first look at the Motorola RAZR M.
Motorola's Xoom tablet runs version 3.0 of Google's Android operating system — dubbed Honeycomb. Honeycomb is the first version of Android to be designed for use with tablets; previous versions were optimised for the smaller screens of smartphones.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding
- Germany's IFA show, debut ground for numerous new products, hits 90 years old
- Amid dueling lawsuits, state needs Oracle's help with health-insurance site transition
- First mobile device with MIPS 64-bit processor coming in 2016
- iPhone 6 rumor rollup for the week ending Aug. 30
- Four smartphone OSs fighting for survival