Advancements in machine learning will not be the death knell of the modern workforce but rather provide ample new opportunities for growth, according to Telstra’s new CEO, Andrew Penn.
- Hacker shows he can locate, unlock and remote start GM vehicles
- Australian PC users worse at patching Windows than New Zealanders, but both lead US: Secunia
- The three behaviours of security experts that non-expert users should learn
- Un-patched bug could put 500m Android phones in a coma
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor