A fresh analysis of documents disclosed by former U.S. intelligence contractor Edward Snowden shows that AT&T has been a much closer and eager partner for the National Security Agency's Internet spying activities than was previously known.
- OpenDNS buy is feeding security insights to Cisco's threat-intelligence efforts
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice: AI as an amplifier of human failings
- Google’s Android boss: updates are Android’s “weakest link” on security
- Up to a dozen banks are reportedly investigating potential SWIFT breaches
- Euro agencies on encryption backdoors: Create 'decryption without weakening'