This week CIO is exploring the top tech trends expected to disrupt data centres in the future, as well as IT departments, business units and the c-suite, including shifting skillsets and business strategy.
- Security missives from the front lines
- Facial recognition wouldn't have prevented the murders of two WDBJ reporters
- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials