This week CIO is exploring the top tech trends expected to disrupt data centres in the future, as well as IT departments, business units and the c-suite, including shifting skillsets and business strategy.
- Russia claims it foiled a cyber attack from a foreign spy service
- Researchers find a way bypass the iOS activation lock
- Remote management app exposes millions of Android users to hacking
- ‘Distributed guessing’ attack lets hackers verify Visa card details
- AI is coming, and will take some jobs, but no need to worry