If we are to encourage more people to study technology, then breaking down time and money barriers to get accredited, formal education is key to making this happen, according to Peter Argent, academic director of Coder Factory Academy.
- How DOT CIO discovered a network compromised by shadow IT
- Microsoft pushes out critical Flash Player patches with one week delay
- 'Tis the season to watch out for W-2 phishing scams
- The week in security: Breach case studies boost learning, Android boosts breaches
- Broad coalition slams US border plan to require foreigners’ social media passwords