The cloud-dominated world of modern IT is the perfect breeding ground for the spread of Linux in particular and open-source software in general, according to the man responsible for guiding one of the most important open-source projects.
- Friday's IoT-based DDoS attack has security experts worried
- US transport agency guidance on vehicle cybersecurity irks lawmakers
- Blockchain, IOT pose risk and security headaches if privileged accounts aren’t controlled
- Lyft customers face potential hack from recycled phone numbers
- Bugs in heart implants can be used to deliver shocks, experts say