The University of Western Australia (UWA) has launched a high performance computing cluster, dubbed Pople, to support researchers studying gravitational waves following the recent breakthrough in this field of physics.
- Got an iOS 10 exploit? This company will pay you $1.5m for it
- Bounty for iOS jailbreak exploit jumps to US$1.5 million
- These ransomware tricks fool the most hardened security pro
- Diversified supply chain helps 'Vendetta Brothers' succeed in criminal business
- FBI reports more attempts to hack voter registration system