The University of Western Australia (UWA) has launched a high performance computing cluster, dubbed Pople, to support researchers studying gravitational waves following the recent breakthrough in this field of physics.
- FBI to lead nation's cyberattack responses
- SMS-based two-factor authentication may be headed out the door
- Kimpton Hotels is investigating a possible payment card breach
- Verizon's Yahoo deal creates tracking powerhouse, privacy groups warn
- Cyberespionage group Patchwork sets its sights on multiple industries