The University of Western Australia (UWA) has launched a high performance computing cluster, dubbed Pople, to support researchers studying gravitational waves following the recent breakthrough in this field of physics.
- Supreme Court approves rule change that expands FBI computer search powers
- Developers leak Slack access tokens on GitHub, putting sensitive business data at risk
- ISIS cyberattack capabilities are unorganized, underfunded -- for now
- Estonian man gets over 7 years in prison for role in global DNS hijacking botnet
- FBI confirms it won't tell Apple how it unlocked terrorist's iPhone