Netflix says it should have avoided signing unmetering agreements with Australian ISPs, iiNet and Optus, which enable consumers to stream as much content as they like without it counting against their home data caps.
- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO