stakeholder engagement - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIOs face a multitude of challenges in their daily roles. In the first installment of our new CIO Insights series, we talk to three leading Australian technologists about their approaches to encouraging innovation in their organisations and engaging other c-level executives in the process.
CIO Australia spoke to five IT leaders about the key technology and business strategies that will help drive growth across their organisations this year.
Henry Shiner first started out in McDonald’s as a crew member at the Yagoona, NSW restaurant – the first McDonald’s that opened in Australia. More than 30 years later, he returned to McDonald’s and became CIO for Australia and New Zealand in 2007.
- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
- The Google shakeup continues: Andy Rubin is out
- ACMA, Privacy Commissioner to collaborate on spam, telemarketing issues
- Activewear startup turns to unified cloud platform to support e-commerce growth
- Data retention is necessary red tape: Turnbull
- Apple surrenders top tablet satisfaction spot to Amazon