stakeholder engagement - News, Features, and Slideshows
CIOs face a multitude of challenges in their daily roles. In the first installment of our new CIO Insights series, we talk to three leading Australian technologists about their approaches to encouraging innovation in their organisations and engaging other c-level executives in the process.
CIO Australia spoke to five IT leaders about the key technology and business strategies that will help drive growth across their organisations this year.
Henry Shiner first started out in McDonald’s as a crew member at the Yagoona, NSW restaurant – the first McDonald’s that opened in Australia. More than 30 years later, he returned to McDonald’s and became CIO for Australia and New Zealand in 2007.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year