The worldwide market for public Cloud systems is projected to hit $US204 billion this year, a 16.5 per cent increase over the $US175 billion market in 2015, according to analyst firm Gartner.
- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh