social media policy - News, Features, and Slideshows
Organisations are battling to keep up with emerging security threats resulting from the rapid evolution of Web 2.0, according to McAfee CEO David DeWalt..
SBS is moving towards a more personalised social media experience through developing a Chinese language project that utilises online communities.
Social networking site LinkedIn has partnered with Optus and 3 to provide free access to the LinkedIn mobile application.
CIOs in the enterprise must realise Web 2.0 is not simply a tool to lure Gen-Y employees, and must be made an important priority in the workplace.
A panel of CIOs have agreed developing a workplace social media policy around the use of sites like Twitter is not exclusively an IT issue.
- Cabinet Office launches procurement for new PSN framework
- Researcher creates proof-of-concept worm for network-attached storage devices
- Obama signs Executive Order to bolster federal credit card security
- Known NFC spoofing techniques probably wouldn't work with Apple Pay
- Apple's iCloud targeted in man-in-the-middle attack in China
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it