Organisations are battling to keep up with emerging security threats resulting from the rapid evolution of Web 2.0, according to McAfee CEO David DeWalt..
social media policy - News, Features, and Slideshows
SBS is moving towards a more personalised social media experience through developing a Chinese language project that utilises online communities.
Social networking site LinkedIn has partnered with Optus and 3 to provide free access to the LinkedIn mobile application.
CIOs in the enterprise must realise Web 2.0 is not simply a tool to lure Gen-Y employees, and must be made an important priority in the workplace.
A panel of CIOs have agreed developing a workplace social media policy around the use of sites like Twitter is not exclusively an IT issue.
- Bitcoin exchanges set to be covered by anti-money-laundering rules
- Kansas City gets 'smart': New streetcar line opens amid free public Wi-Fi zone
- Bankwest bets big on OpenStack
- It's time to future-proof Australia's copyright laws for the 21st century
- Former insider’s book explores morality of offshore outsourcing